Home Based PA Role
up to £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Home Based PA in Bristol to join a Financial Planning Firm
If you are a Technical Financial Planning Assistant who is looking for a new challenge this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be joining and playing a key part within a small team where being highly efficient, organised and self-motivated is key! Do you have strong attention to detail with a hands-on approach?
If so keep reading!
Within this role, you will be working with Financial Planners, Technical Analysts and Administrators by gathering and researching information to meet with clients needs and objectives.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Home Based
- Competitive basic with discretionary bonus
- Support with further qualifications
Recruiters contact info:
- Working towards or already having attained Diploma in Financial Planning;
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within a financial planning environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of Financial Services Products;
- Knowledge of technical financial planning tools and financial modelling software;
- Excellent communicator (both verbal & written) with the ability to assimilate technical information and put it into an understandable format for clients;
- Extremely organised and thorough while remaining innovative and open to change;
- Ability to show initiative, work independently and keep up.
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning Firm based in Bristol on a Home Based PA role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.