HR / Internal Recruiter – Weybridge Surrey
up to 28K
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Coaching hiring managers with techniques to support telephone and face to face interviewing.
- Providing advice on job descriptions and salary levels – using benchmarking and salary survey information.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies and outsourcing providers.
- Responsible for on-boarding and induction of all new starters to ensure a positive experience.
- Conducting exit interviews providing recommendations and ensuring information for statistical reports is gathered.
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of the recruitment activity, including key metrics.
- Project Manage adhoc initiatives as directed by the Head of HR.
- Attractive salary of up to 28K.
- Excellent Company Benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- On site car parking.
The HR recruitment adviser must have:
- Experience of working in an HR or recruitment environment.
- Experience of working for a financial planning company (desirable).
- Experience of agreeing & negotiating terms and managing a PSL with agencies.