Up to £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA administrator in Cardiff to join an IFA practice.
Our client is a small, holistic and growing Financial Planning firm and they are looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team and support the Paraplanner and Advisers.
They are looking for a professional and driven individual who thrives in a busy office! You will be expected to be able to work on your own to strict deadlines, as well as working as part of a team to ensure the best quality of work for clients.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
What’s in it for you:
- Working closely with advisers to support clients
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure FCA regulations are met
- Basic administration duties such as filing, redirecting posts, responding to emails, etc.
- Managing case files
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous Pension contribution
- Social office environment
- Office hours 9 am-5 pm
About Recruit UK:
- Experience as an IFA Administrator – Essential
- Knowledge of back-office systems – Essential
- Motivated and meticulous – Essential
- Qualifications in Financial Planning – Desirable
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA firm based in Cardiff on an Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.