£18,000 – £25,000
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join a Financial Advice practice in Grantham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a background as an IFA Administrator, to join a Wealth Management company at a time of significant growth.
The firm takes pride in removing any technical jargon from the financial advice process and making it simple and understandable for clients.
They are looking for someone to liaise with third-party providers, process new business, obtain valuations and illustrations and help with general administration tasks.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary ranging from £18,000-£25,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- Long term career opportunity – with a big emphasis on promoting in house
- Continued exam support
- Sick pay policy
- 3% pension contribution
- Death in Service
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience as an IFA Administrator in wealth management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Great organizational skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Grantham on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.