Independent Financial Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a financial adviser in south Wales to join a Financial Planning firm. This Chartered Financial Advice practice is looking to take on a number of new colleagues due to a period of sustained growth.
This is a Self-Employed IFA position representing a directly authorised Chartered Financial Planning firm who offer whole of market Independent Financial advice to clients across the UK and Northern Ireland. This firm is directly authorised and has seen organic growth for over a decade, with the management team having over 25 years’ experience. As a nationwide operation, they have a team of over seventy advisers throughout the UK.
The firm provides a high level of support, training and services for both Registered Individuals and Appointed Representatives along with a client suitability framework to ensure advisers can be independent and compliant enabling the best possible outcomes for clients.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced adviser who is frustrated by an existing network or company to join an organisation where autonomy will be encouraged along with support in the vital areas needed to comfortably grow your business. Their straight forward approach is genuinely refreshing. They are able to look after all of the usual headaches and time constraints around compliance and administration allowing you to focus your time on servicing your valued clients.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- A supportive and client-focused outlook
- Excellent staff retention, long-serving team
- Attractive fee splits, up to 90% in your favour
- Provide full exam training towards obtaining Level 6 Chartered Status
- A dedicated team of Paraplanners, Compliance and Administrators will support Advisers in marketing and seminar sales support administration
- Research package & investment proposition
- Training & Development (CPD, Individual, group, workshops, exams to Chartered Status)
- Technical support
Recruiters contact info:
- Level 4 financial diploma qualified
- Experience working as a CF30 level Adviser
- Ability to attract and develop your own business
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in south Wales on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.