Employed Independent Financial Adviser – West Midlands
55,000 - 75,000 realistic earnings in excess of 150,000
Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- A proven successful track record with nearly 200 advisers nationwide.
- Employed roles starting salaries £55,000 – £75,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Strong inhouse investment team.
- They use the latest technology and advice systems to enable allowing you to offer a quality and efficient advice service.
- Fully supported by paraplanners and administrators.
- Excellent lead generation
- Client banks to inherit
- Local marketing & business generation support.
- Who want to grow a client base within a leading UK IFA business with real potential for high earnings with the ongoing support of Business Development Managers.
- Seeking a generous client lead supply and existing clients
- Suitably motivated to build a client bank from quality leads provided
- Want to work with existing professional connections/introducers
- Wanting to benefit from recurring income year on year
- Have obtained the level 4 diploma in financial planning as a minimum
- Want strong admin and paraplanning support
- Possessing strong relationship building skills
- Who can effectively work home based and are comfortable doing so.
- Who can successfully grow their business without being micromanaged.