This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- New business processing – check all documents, input to system, complete applications
- Client servicing / Monthly client reviews – input client proposition on IO, diaries appropriately, prepare reports for client meetings
- IO fees – raised and sent, log and action all buy/ sell/ fund switches
- Ad hoc admin duties including – emails, IO queries, telephone calls, development and training
- Must have knowledge of Intelligent Office.
- Experienced Financial Services Administrator
- A keen eye for detail, strong communication, telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a fast paced, busy office environment
- Excellent customer service
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.