£25,000 – £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Investment Administrator in London to join a Financial Services firm.
This firm have been providing financial advice to private and corporate clients across the South East for over 30 years, and due to structured business growth are looking for a new Investment Administrator to join the team.
You will work as part of a small but fast growing Investment team and will be provided with full training and exam support. This is an excellent opportunity to improve your technical investment knowledge and experience with future progression opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Structured training & continuous support
- Exam funding
- Future progression opportunities
About Recruit UK:
- Experience within a financial services firm
- Previous experience within an Investment/Pension Administration position
- Progression towards industry qualifications (advantageous)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Services firm based in London on an Investment Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.