This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- An understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process
- Ability to work within defined business processes and achieve agreed on outcomes without supervision
- Ability to Multi-Task with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Progression with either Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) – Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Undertake research to allow Advisers to identify solutions for clients
- Undertake financial analysis to arrange reports for the Advisers
- Request and obtain application forms and other paperwork from Clients/Advisers
- Record appropriate data accurately on Company back-office systems
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules and regulations