Recruit UK have an exciting opportunity with an established local IFA who are looking to grow their technical support team and are seeking an experienced administrator/junior paraplanner.
This is a highly client-centric company with an excellent reputation in the industry. They put a big emphasis on professional development and will fund professional studies and offer progression opportunities into paraplanning or financial advice (if desired).
- Paraplanning assistance for 2 Financial Planners
- Product research
- Processing applications
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Creating suitability letters
What’s on offer:
- 5 years’ experience working within IFA environment
- Working knowledge of Intelliflo, Dynamic Planner and O&M(Desirable)
- Salary up to £30,000
- Excellent benefits
- Funding for professional qualifications
- Progression opportunities into paraplanning or advice
Please contact Thomas Barton-Howarth on [email protected]
or 01179 170 414 / 07399 163959
Quote Ref 13070
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.