Up to 25,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Providing appropriate support for our Financial Planning Managers, Senior Paraplanner and liaising with the administration members of the team;
- You will have the ability to understand and analyse our clients’ current personal and financial circumstances, objectives and acceptance of risk, for both our existing and new clients;
- The ability to conduct a detailed analysis of a client’s existing arrangements and consider appropriate actions or solutions for the Financial Planning Managers to propose;
- The writing and production of detailed Financial Planning Suitability Reports and supporting analytical information to meet our regulatory requirements for both annual reviews and new business; Confident with client communication both written and verbal, interaction with clients will be necessary on a day to day basis;
- You will support senior team members and provide guidance to more junior team members as required, contributing to the completion of tasks, whilst working to agreed service level agreements and to a high standard for the team;
- PMI, Life Insurance, DIS
- Company Share incentive
- Full exam support
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning
- Clear and concise communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- A collaborative and inclusive approach to work
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.