£20,000 – £26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner in Oxfordshire to join a growing financial practice.
This is a well-established and growing financial planning practice that has been providing specialist advice to private and corporate clients across Oxfordshire for over 15 years. To provide a comprehensive and truly integrated service to HWN clients this practice also provides accountancy and financial management advice as required.
Due to continued business growth, this practice has started their 2019 recruitment drive and would like to welcome a Junior Paraplanner to the team.
This position will provide the platform for an experienced financial service professional to take the first steps into paraplanning, and the opportunity to broaden your technical ability and report writing skills via structured training and support from a highly qualified paraplanning team.
You will be trained to write bespoke reports across a diverse range of advice for HNW clients and will be given full exam support to support your professional development. Long term you will be provided with multiple progression routes, and the opportunity to develop your soft skills via plenty of client facing opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Full exam support towards Chartered
- Comprehensive training & support from highly qualified paraplanners
- Pay reviews per exam
- Progression into paraplanning and then future option to advise
- Opportunity to broaden technical ability on a diverse range of cases
- Client facing opportunities
Recruiters contact info:
- Strong administration experience within a financial planning environment
- Progression towards level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Broad knowledge of financial products & services
- Previous experience with report-writing (advantageous)
- Previous experience with Intelligent Office (Advantageous)
Email: [email protected]
01179 170 412
07399 163 965
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, here at Recruit UK we currently representing a Junior Paraplanner role in Oxfordshire to join a growing practice.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.