My client is a chartered Accountants who have a number of successful offices across the South West. They are looking to recruit a junior Payroll Assistant to be based from their Yeovil Office.
The Junior payroll Assistant will be responsible for supporting payroll department in;
- Processing payments for standard payrolls in an effective and timely manner.
- Maintain paper and electronic files.
- Distribute post across the payroll department.
- Monitor payroll email inbox and allocating emails to the responsible administrator.
- Producing payroll letters and meeting deadlines.
- Taking incoming calls and transferring to relevant person.
- Assist in monitoring payroll checklist.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department.
This is a junior role, so although it will be preferable that you have experience of working payroll, it is more imperative that you have experience of working within an office environment. You will need to have a genuine interest in payroll, with a basic knowledge of tax and national insurance. Good Mathematic skills will be beneficial.
This role will require you to work to deadlines and communicate effectively with a range of key stakeholders in the business, so you will have the ability to listen, clearly interpret instructions and work well within a team.
A great chance to step into a career in payroll with a well-regarded company. A competitive salary and benefits package is available.
Contact Recruit UK at Recruit UK for further detail. Please quote reference 2685 on applying.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.