Are you tired of commuting into London and want to work closer to home?
Then this role is perfect for you!
Recruit UK are working with a specialist firm of Independent Financial Advisers advising Private Clients on wealth management and strategic financial planning.
They are looking to recruit a Life and Pensions Administrator, with knowledge of producing portfolio reports.
The role of the Life and Pension Administrator:
What’s on offer:
- Working for an IFA business dealing with Life and Pensions administration
- Knowledge of back office systems including Intelliflo, Standard Life Wrap and possibly Novia Wrap or similar.
To qualify, the Life and Pension Administrator must have:
- Attractive salary up to £30,000
- Excellent Company Benefits package including Pension Scheme
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Ideally live within 30 minutes travelling distance.
This job may suit an individual wishing to stop commuting to London and work more locally
If you would like to apply for this Life and Pension Administrator position, please call Cariad on 01179 170411 or email [email protected]
. Quote reference 12617
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.