Up to £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager in Bristol to join a Financial Planning firm.
As the Operations Manager, your primary responsibilities will be for the provision of administrations services. The role holder will contribute to the strategy and to the development of multiple client delivery strategies and ensure delivery within SLAs.
In addition, you will take responsibility for all aspects of the administration service, ensuring agreed contractual obligations are met for all clients along with ensuring all quality and compliance standards are implemented and maintained.
You will also be responsible for working as the manager of operation change projects ensuring the deliverables are produced to time, to budget and with the resulting achievement of benefit to the business /client. These projects will typically have medium risk and complexity.
What’s in it for you:
- SLA adherence
- Maintenance of the back-office system (Adviser Office)
- Project delivery
- Staff engagement
- Regulatory breaches and fines
- Quality of client’s Ã¢customersÃ¢ experience
- Managements Controls (timely completion of audits etc)
- Establishing borrower contact
- Level of customer complaints
Skills and experience required:
- 8% Pension
- Additional Benefits; DIS, IP etc.
About Recruit UK:
- Working knowledge and application of IRESS Adviser Office
- Previous experience of managing an administration team
- Previous experience of working within the financial services is essential!
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Bristol on an Operations Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.