45,000 - 50,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Negotiable basic between £45,000-£50,000, depending on experience
- Profit share subject to qualifying period
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Life Cover, PHI & PMI after a qualifying period
- Pension scheme
- Expenses including 45p per mile for business travel
- Potential for Directorship and discounted share purchase
- Line management experience including recruitment, training, and coaching, supervision, motivation.
- Experience of Project Management. Evidence of implementing a project.
- Ambitions to become a Director and Shareholder of a mid-sized Chartered IFA Firm.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Intelliflo software (IO)
- A degree in any subject
- Evidence of significant business production figures on own or team account
- Experience as an IFA supervisor
- Knowledge and experience of platforms
- Knowledge and experience of a range of investment propositions
- Knowledge and experience of regulation, compliance and T&C schemes
- Existing Operations Managers/Directors
- Existing Managers/Supervisors
- Business Owners/Directors who may wish to move to a larger established firm
- Existing IFAs who seek career progression beyond servicing clients
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.