Our client is a young & modern financial planning company, established by a team of financial professionals with a combined 35 years’ experience. With client service at its core, they provide full financial planning advice covering areas such as IHT and Estate planning, Pensions & Investments, Tax planning, Investment Planning, Insurance & Protection and Corporate advice; turning over £1.6m of new business per year.
The company is headed up by four Directors, two of whom seek a senior financial administrator to support them in their daily management. Aside from the usual diary management, personal assistance, and general administration duties, the role includes a heavy involvement with the companies clients’ and they require someone who is comfortable in a client facing role, aiding clients with general enquiries.
Key tasks will include;
- Extensive diary management.
- Arrangement and attendance of meetings.
- Responding to client queries.
- Supporting director and colleagues as and when required.
- Providing administrative support, such as typing of documents, data input, maintain client files, making travel arrangements and planning itineraries.
- New business submission and services, updating plans on Intelligent office and chasing providers to complete client cases.
- Formatting of suitability reports and sending to clients.
The successful candidate needs to have a cheery disposition, a can-do attitude, and a professional manner. You will need to be incredibly articulate, with an ability to communicate and build rapport with clientele.
At least 18mths experience in a PA role is necessary, and experience within the financial services industry would be seen as advantageous.
Salary on offer is up to £35k and you will be joining a team that has a great work ethos.
Contact Louise Sheppard at Recruit UK for more detail and please quote reference 2679.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.