RecruitUK is working with a Chartered Financial Advice firm in Cambridge that is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
The company provides independent, holistic advice and is passionate about the quality of service they provide to their clients. They have a tight-knit team that works closely to deliver excellent service to clients.
They put a big emphasis on professional development with studies funded up to Chartered Fellow, they will invest in your career and provide progression opportunities to match your development.
What is in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Opportunity to join reputable Chartered firm
- Strong team ethos with a collaborative focus
- Big focus on professional development
- Competitive salary up £50,000 per annum
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (Essential)
- Chartered status, or working towards this (Desirable)
- At least 2 years’ experience paraplanning in a fast-paced IFA environment
- Strong understanding of the financial advice process, products, and services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
If you are looking to align yourself to a Chartered firm, that does things the right way then get in touch or apply online to find out more about this opportunity!
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Chartered Financial Advice firm based in Cambridge on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.