Paraplanner – Bath
up to 40k
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Act as a point of contact for clients regarding all technical queries and correspondence between clients and adviser.
- Preparing client review paperwork (including fund and product research)
- Analyse SIPP Drawdown, existing policies and
- Liaise with financial planners to provide briefing for any updates for client portfolios.
- Preparing suitability reports, authority and switch letters and completing application forms.
- Communicate effectively with financial planners, technical support and personal assistants to ensure continued professional service to all clients.
- Work with other members of the support team to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Comply with compliance, TCF and FCA regulations.
- Maintain client records and update back office systems.
- Maintain your development plan.
- Someone who has similar financial services experience in a support role, preferably as a paraplanner.
- Someone who holds the full level 4 financial diploma, ideally with an advanced paper, such as G10 or G60.
- Someone who has a broad knowledge of the financial services industry and good technical knowledge.
- Someone who has excellent planning and organisational
- Someone who has extensive experience of Microsoft programmes.
- Someone who has and can build professional relationships with clients and financial professionals.
- Someone who has experience of working with financial back office software.