Do you have a strong background in Compliance?
Have you been working as a Paraplanner for a number of years and looking for your next move? Would you like to be supported in becoming chartered?
Recruit UK is currently representing an impressive company who have built an unrivalled reputation in providing advice on tax, pensions and global immigration particularly QROPS (overseas pensions schemes) for the past 22 years. They are recruiting for a strong Paraplanner, who will also take on compliance duties, to join their every growing office in Guildford.
The role of the Paraplanner:
What’s on offer:
- Preparing ETVAS reports and preparing Suitability reports with the full support of an administration team
- Checking all types of pension switches/transfers suitability reports
- Support office manager with compliance duties
The Paraplanner must have:
- Attractive base salary of up to 50K
- Excellent benefits package – generous holiday allowance, pension and private Healthcare policy
- Level 4 Diploma qualified – working towards chartered would be an advantage but company are happy to support
- G60, AF3 or AF7 qualification is desirable
If you would like to apply for this Paraplanner position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email [email protected]
Quote reference 12445
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.