Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Leicester to join a growing independent financial consultancy firm.
I’m proud to be working with an independent financial consultancy with an excellent approach to financial advice and client servicing.
This company focus on meeting everyone’s need and objectives, recognising that each client is an individual and tailor their approach to meet this.
Personal service is at the hear of their values and they are looking for like-minded people to join their existing and friendly Paraplanning team, in the office near Leicester.
What’s involved in the role?
What’s in it for you:
- Client research
- Understanding and reviewing clients’ long-term financial goals
- Obtaining valuations
- Compiling and reviewing suitability reports
- Liaising with Planners to discuss client reports and suitability reports
- Making sure business is compliant
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries up to £35,000
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunity to work with an existing, dynamic and friendly team
- Flexible working day patterns
- Death in service
- Pension contribution
- Continued study support
Recruiters contact info:
- Level 4 Diploma
- Passion for providing quality service
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong report writing skills
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, here at Recruit UK we currently representing a Paraplanner role in Leicester to join an independent financial consultancy.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.