Up to 40,000
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
- Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
- Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
- Providing technical support as needed
- Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salary
- Full support with exams
- You will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment and will ideally hold the Level 4 DipPFS qualification. (However, those who are experienced within paraplanning but don’t hold the qualification will also be considered.)
- You will need to have experience in a Paraplanning role relating to the administration of IHT/Pension/Investment products
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office programs and be IT literate
- You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you