30,000 - 35,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Creating suitability letters and technical reports for consultants, from a brief and/or client file information
- Conducting research on the suitability of products and funds
- Reviewing and commenting on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements including SSAS/EPPHandling client correspondence of a technical nature on behalf of consultants (which may include the provision of specific information to clients)
- Ensuring that consultants are kept up to date/notified on any difficulties or non-standard matters as appropriate
- Working closely with the sales support team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of business written
- Acting as the technical interface between consultant, sales support team and client
- Assisting the sales support team with day to day administration tasks
- Salary up to £35,000
- Outstanding career opportunities with progression within the firm
- You will have previous paraplanning experience gained within a financial services environment
- Diploma in Financial Planning or be studying towards the qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Intelligent Office would be highly advantageous
- Experience of using a major platform provider e-commerce sites and research tools such as Financial Express and Exchange would also be desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.