Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Redhill to join a National IFA who, through continued growth are looking for a paraplanner to join their head office.
The head office has 40+ staff however, they outsource the paraplanning and are looking to grow the in-house paraplanning team substantially so, in this role there is opportunity to become the Paraplanning Manager. You will also be supported by a trainee paraplanner and a team of highly skilled administrators, with a slick back office system in place.
What’s in it for you:
Salary – £40,000
24 days holiday + 6 bank
Skills and experience required:
Recruiters contact info:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national IFA based in Redhill on a paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.