Recruit UK are representing a well-established national Financial Services firm who are looking to expand their current back office support team in Leeds.
Due to success and continuous growth, my client is in a position to take on a new Paraplanner to join the existing team and assist with back office responsibilities you will be supporting one of the leading advisers for the business.
This company has client care and bespoke tailored advice at the forefront of what they do, with a strong ethos to offer the best advice across all areas of financial services and ensuring the highest standards of consistency.
Based in Leeds with a national presence, they service clients throughout the UK and continue their healthy growth through acquisitions and expansion.
They are looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified (will consider highly experienced Paraplanners without this) to join the existing team of Paraplanners to manage and distribute the workload brought in by advisers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a fantastic company with a great company ethos, friendly office atmosphere, and team feel.
What’s on Offer?
- Contributory pension (up to 4% employer contribution)
- 25 days’ annual leave, rising to 26 days after 3 years’ service, 27 after 4 years’ and 28 after 5 years’. 3 days’ extra is given between Xmas and new year.
- Death in service cover of 4 x salary
- Private medical cover (including dental and optical cover options)
- PHI scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
What do you need?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified Paraplanners
- An experienced Paraplanner looking for their next challenge and to settle in a fantastic company
- Someone with strong analytical and organisation skills
- Experience in report writing and strong research skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Mihaylov at [email protected]
01179170417 / 07399 163966
Quote Ref 12924
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.