St Albans, Hertfordshire
Up to £40,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner in Hertfordshire to join a Chartered Financial Planning practice.
Their continued growth has created an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their professional and progressive team. They are offering full funding toward professional qualifications as well as on the job training to help mould you into the best Paraplanner you could be!
You will be working closely with Chartered Advisers that offer experience and insight by providing support and assistance in delivering expert and high-quality levels of advice.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to progress in a personal environment with a friendly team and full funding toward your professional exams.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Fully funded exam support
- Clear cut progression
- Free onsite parking
- Strong pensions contribution
- Life cover
- Bonus opportunity
- Chance to shadow Chartered IFA
About Recruit UK:
- Experience as a Paraplanner
- Possesses or has the ambition to possess qualifications
- Willingness to learn
- Hard-working and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered IFA based in Hertfordshire on an experienced Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.