Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Home-Based Pension Technician position in Manchester to join a leading Financial Advice firm. They offer their high net worth clients a quality advice service. They are experienced Pension Transfer Advice Specialists providing professional and impartial advice in the UK.
They are actively seeking a Pension Technician to provide professional support and assistance to the Pension Transfer Specialists (PTS) and client service process. Joining their Pension Technician team. This is a home-based role for someone living a commutable distance to Manchester.
This position would suit a paraplanner or financial adviser who has excellent pensions knowledge holding AF7 or AF3 or G60 qualifications.
The successful applicant will be required to provide technical support, working within agreed business objectives. Duties will involve client services, report writing, analysis and research.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Pension Technician – Pension Transfer Advice Firm – Manchester
- Basic Salary £37,000
- Home-based working (office only when required)
- Excellent benefits incl Performance Bonuses
- Opportunities to progress your career to Pension Transfer Specialist – Client Advice role
- Working with Pension Transfer Advice Specialists
- Excellent Opportunity to join the friendly team at a fast-growing company
About Recruit UK:
- Pension Transfer qualification AF7 or AF3 or G60 + Level 4 financial diploma qualified, must have experience in pension transfers
- Paraplanning, Compliance and/or Advice experience
- Client service, report writing, analysis and research
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in Manchester on a Home-Based Pension Technician role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may, however, retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.