Our client is a growing financial planning firm based in Bridgend and they are seeking to employ an Administrator to support their back office and financial planning team mainly in the pensions field.
This is a busy practice who provide their clients with wealth management advice, tax and accountancy support to both personal and corporate clients. Within your role as an Administrator your main duties will involve:
- Providing pensions administration support to their back office and financial planning team.
- Preparing client reports and proof reading them before they are sent to clients.
- To prepare Letters of Engagements that are to be sent to clients and contact clients to ensure they are completed and returned.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
- Providing general administration support for the back-office team.
To be considered you will have knowledge of all aspects of pensions and previous pensions administration experience within a similar role for a financial services/planning firm. You will be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and will have a strong eye for detail, be organised, enthusiastic, driven, a strong communicator and motivated with strong initiative.
Salary is dependent on your experience and will be between c£22k – £28k, with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12244).
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.