up to £50,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Practice Manager in Cheltenham to join a reputable Financial Services firm.
Are you a financial services industry professional who enjoys working as part of a team, enthusiastic and positive in your approach, with a keen eye for detail? My client and I are seeking a diploma qualified candidate, someone who has knowledge of the financial advice market and who has demonstrable paraplanning experience. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
If you are looking for opportunities to develop beyond your professional qualification, my client offers every opportunity to progress and are confident that they can help you evolve in your career. From post-qualified training to personal development, the right path for you is within reach.
You will have access to a competitive salary and benefits, the company is very active in the community and will give you the chance to be a part of many great social and charity events throughout the year.
They also provide a full programme of activities as part of a health and wellbeing strategy including yoga, mindfulness, boot camp, cook well demonstrations to name a few.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in a role which has been developed by this growth, for a firm who understands their employees have all played a part in their successes and are committed to offering a friendly working environment, where new ideas are encouraged.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Training programs over and above professional qualifications
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Overnight and travel allowances
About Recruit UK:
- Paraplanning experience
- A minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Compliance knowledge is essential
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Services firm based in Cheltenham on a Practice Manager role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.