Recruitment Consultant – Bristol
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- You must have a clear and concise telephone manner as 90% of your time is spent talking to people on the phone.
- Money must motivate you, we pay high basic and up to 40% bonus and offer great incentives on top, such as holidays, shopping sprees, lunch clubs and £5,000 Lump sum payments.
- A positive attitude is everything, if you’re a glass is half empty type recruiter then you’re not right for us! We want drive, determination and a ‘do it now’ mentality.
- Competitiveness is celebrated in recruitment, if the thought of coming last motivates you to work harder and smarter, you will love Recruitment.
- You need to look after yourself, recruitment is stressful, this is why we don’t force you to work 12-hour days. We encourage you to leave at 5pm and get some exercise and rest! Tomorrow is another day.
- You must embrace marketing in all its forms, this includes the telephone! We have an in-house marketing and admin team to help you do what you do best, speak to people!
- Learning and change must excite you, we train you on all areas of recruitment and the financial planning industry as this will be the industry you are recruiting in.
- You accept that disappointment is part of the job, and you bounce back quickly. Because trust me, you will experience some disappointment in this role.
- You have a deal song, we love a good celebration in the office and we expect you to be blasting out a banger when you seal the deal! (No Coldplay)
- Ideally you come from a recruitment or sales environment, this isn’t a trainee role I’m afraid. We want you to hit the ground running- we have clients and candidates ready and waiting!
- Career progression must excite you, we have a clear framework in place for progression. Will you be the next director?