Salary up to 35,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Onboarding and administration of clients including more technical cases such as trusts, deputyships and powers of attorney
- Using their in-house data systems
- Producing clients packs
- Collating and producing accurate policy summaries for a range of financial products including pensions, investments and protection
- Liaising with advisers, clients and professional connections regarding general administration matters
- Dealing with ad-hoc technical queries from advisers, clients and professionals connections
- Training and sharing knowledge with less experienced staff
- Documenting procedures
- Ensuring a client file is compliant and ready to be passed to the paraplanning team
- £28,000 – £38,000 depending upon experience and technical knowledge
- Generous holiday allowance
- Benefits; pension, income protection and death in service
- Relevant exam support after successful completion of probation period
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to think client
- General interest in the investment industry
- Experience in an IFA / Wealth Management office or a technical administration role with a product provider
- Experience in preparing or working with MIFID II relevant fee and review information with clients and advisers
- Strong pension knowledge past and basic personal pension policies
- Strong industry knowledge of investment and protection policies, including dealing with bond surrenders
- A practical understanding of taxation
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- A desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
- Strong team player who is able to follow company procedures, but whilst thinking and working independently
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.