I am working with an established Independent Financial Advice company founded over 20 years ago. They have grown into a successful business comprising a team in excess of 30 colleagues. The team includes advisers specialising in Pension, Investments, Protection, Commercial Finance and Residential Mortgages.
They pride themselves on the excellent quality service they provide to their clients and colleagues alike and due to continued growth the firm are looking to recruit an experienced IFA administrator to join the team in order to ensure they continue to provide the high class service they believe their clients deserve.
The role will include;
- Adviser case preparation
- Preparing Provider paperwork for client meetings
- Chasing Transfer of Agency/Letter of Authority requests
- Chasing pipeline and updating client
- Providing a weekly update of work progressing and outstanding
- Producing standard template Suitability Reports
- Valuation Preparation
What’s in it for you;
- A welcoming and dynamic team based in newly refurbished offices.
- A fantastic salary of up to £30,000
- Excellent career progression possibilities
For more information on this role, please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK on 01179-170418. Quote ref 12364
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.