Senior Manager, Business Recovery
Cardiff or London
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager, Business Recovery in Cardiff to join a Chartered Accountancy practice.
Our client is a UK-wide Chartered Accountancy firm that specializes in Tax, Audits, and Business Recovery. Due to growth over the past year, they are looking to bring on a Senior Manager to join their Business Recovery team. You will be working out of the Cardiff or London office, managing projects for the Insolvency Practitioners, and providing technical support where required.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of 3, including appraisals
- Ensuring the team meets their deadlines and work effectively and efficiently
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- Assisting the team with case strategies
- Conducting regular portfolio review meetings
- Providing training to the team, where appropriate
- Monitoring the progression of investigations and providing support where needed
Skills and experience required:
- Highly competitive and negotiable salary
- Manage and work alongside an experienced team
- Develop your managerial skills
- Fantastic benefits
About Recruit UK:
- JIEB qualification is a must-have requirement
- ACCA/ACA/AAT qualifications
- People Management experience
- Experience working in Business Recovery
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Chartered Accountancy practice based in Cardiff or London on a Senior Manager, Business Recovery role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.