Up to 35,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Salaries up to £35,000 dependent on skill set and experience (negotiable)
- Pension contribution (matching up to 5%)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy an additional generous number of days, plus your Birthday day off
- National insurance boost
- 2 times salary death in service scheme
- Ongoing study support and career professional development
- Access to flexible benefits platform and voluntary benefits
- Team player with a strong ethos
- Ability to analyse information and dissect reports well
- Previous file-review or paraplanning experience
- Someone able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (CII, LIBF etc.) as a minimum entry-level requirement
- Ideally, AF3/AF7/G60 qualifications are desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.