Trainee Financial Adviser
£25,000 – £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Financial Adviser near Kettering to join a well-regarded and successful Financial Advice practice.
The company are now in a position to bring on a Trainee Adviser to join the existing and successful advice team.
This practice has developed excellent and long-term relationships with their clients, ensuring to provide a quality advice service and client experience. They are dedicated to meeting clients’ needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a Trainee Advice role and wants to join a fantastic company with a brilliant reputation, who has the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Starting salaries from £25,000 to £30,000 (negotiable) dependent on skills and experience
- 28 days holiday, increasing up to 25 over years’ served
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
- Clients to inherit and service
- Full back office support
- Pension contribution
Recruiters contact info:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
- Previous experience working in a Wealth Management firm or IFA
- Motivation and drive
- Rapport building skills
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01179 170417
WhatsApp/mobile: 07399 163966
Job Reference: 13529
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based near Kettering on a Trainee Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.