Trainee Paraplanner – Cardiff
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Preparation of new and existing client Cashflows ready for Cashflow meetings and Annual Strategy meetings
- Receiving instructions from meeting notes/tasks from Financial Planners following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by Planners during client meetings and establishing with the planner via de briefings the correct recommendations to be taken.
- Analysing data received by clients and providers then use research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Writing Suitability Letters and Financial Planning reports that are accurate, personalised and match the client’s objectives.
- Provide all appropriate appendices, illustrations, applications and Key features documentation for Suitability Letters and Reports
- Implementing agreed actions from Authority to Proceed notifications including taking fees from providers, allocating investments to wrappers, linking investment models, placing buy/sell trades
- Monitor Negative Cash positions for clients on a monthly basis and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Complete annual ISA reporting to ensure all clients (where applicable) has utilised the annual ISA allowances.
- Analyse and provide specific client portfolio reporting.