Training & Development Manager
£40,000 – £55,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Training & Development Manager in Birmingham to join a fantastic IFA Firm.
The role will involve assisting in the design, implementation, delivery, and recording of training activities within the company. As well as incorporating the training requirements for advisory functions. You will assist with the design and implementation of national training programs and support materials, providing tailored coaching to advisers, paraplanners, supervisors, and much more.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of training for the advisers to ensure they are competent and compliant with all new regulations. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very successful & progressive IFA, who will actively encourage you to develop yourself and design training that you feel will be both relevant and engaging.
What’s in it for you:
- Salaries of £40,000-55,000 (salaries negotiable dependent on your experience)
- Full support with your own personal development
Skills and experience required:
- Flexible benefits scheme (on a range of flexible benefits which include; Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and much more)
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Flexible home and office working
- 4 x DIS
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience of designing and delivering training to a variety of staff within an IFA
- Exposure to designing and implementing training activities
- Up to date knowledge of the FCA and regulations
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic IFA firm based in Birmingham on a Training & Development Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.