Have you ever felt frustrated in your search for a Financial Planning role?
Trying to find work on your own can be time-consuming and (let’s face it) a little lonely. But when you turn to a qualified niche Financial Planning recruitment firm (like Recruit UK), you gain a skilled and experienced representative in the highly competitive market for Financial Planning jobs. Our recruiters act as your liaison to hiring managers, share industry information and resources that support your job hunt, and even help coach you on the finer points of assembling your job-search materials. Working with a recruiter is almost as simple as saying, “Please find me a job.”
Here are a list of things we can do for you here at Recruit UK- to boost your search for the ideal Financial Planning role:
- We are a financial services recruitment company, with a niche specialism in financial planning. Each recruitment consultant is responsible for a region and specific roles, such as paraplanning, financial planning or administration.
- We are ex industry professionals with extensive experience in the financial services market. Our consultants experience ranges from financial advisers, trainers, administrators, mortgage advisers and business developers.
- We are holistic in our approach, taking the time to fully understand what you need from your next employer. You’ll be surprised by how valuable a free consultation with one of our consultants can be, opening your eyes to exactly where you sit within the market, what is it that you are lacking right now and what small changes could enhance your work life balance. We know it’s not all about the salary- but of course we aim to improve on this as well!
- We look at your digital footprint, have you googled yourself? Is your CV on multiple job posting sites? Is your social media set to public? Remember what we can see, so can your potential new employer, before sending your details to a client we ensure that you are not prompting the wrong image.
- We understand your role as we only recruit in your sector, we are niche specialist. By dealing with one sector we consider ourselves experts in your field. We understand average salaries, which companies have the best packages, work life balance, career opportunities and who have the best processes and systems. We can improve on the simple things for you like your commute time to work, simple things that only an expert who works day in and day out recruiting in your sector and region would know. Let us do the hard work for you.
- We keep in contact with you when needed- we don’t pester. We’ll outline the process of each application, including when we are going to call to prepare you, or de-brief you.
- Not every job is advertised, due to our relationships with clients we discuss your skills and expertise to create unique job opportunities that are not open to other candidates. This reduces the competition and creates a better match for you and the client.
- We manage job offers on your behalf, discussing money is uncomfortable so let us do it for you. Prior to any submission, we will fully understand your minimum salary expectations to only match you to roles that are of relevance.
- We don’t time waste, to us wasting your time is counterproductive, therefore each role you are submitted to must meet your requirements.
- We do the hard work for you, we will update your CV and Profile, complete market analysis, present you with a selection of relevant opportunities, make introductions, secure interview dates quickly and provide you with preparation and manage the interview process from start to finish. Ensuring you are always in the best position to receive the best offer.
- We don’t spray and prey, what we mean by this is that we don’t send your fully disclosed CV to every client in your area, this reduces your candidature. Beware if your CV is on job boards then its likely a less professional recruiter would have done this already without your consent.
- We offer full interview preparation, let’s face it, it’s probably been a while since you have interviewed for a new job. We will go over the basics of how best to present yourself at interview, break down the types of questions that are asked, identify areas of weakness and prepare you to deal with uncomfortable questions around this. We will ensure your CV presents you in the best way and if there is a role play or test, we’ll know about it and prepare you.
call us today on 01179 450450 to confidentially discuss career opportunities in your area. We’d love to hear from you!